Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline recently went back to court to rearrange their custody agreement for their two boys.
Multiple sources have confirmed that Federline will receive Sean Preston, 13, and Jayden James, 12, 70 percent of the time, leaving Spears with 30 percent. Previously, the custody was split 50/50.
Spears is also ordered to pay Federline $100,000 for court fees and costs.
Spears will be back in court on the 18th of September for her conservatorship case with her father.